搜索
热搜: shell linux mysql
查看: 934|回复: 1

请教:关于xshell连接服务器中,teminal type的选择

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-15 18:37:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
其实都用了很久了:xshell连接服务器,从来没关心过配置中关于teminal type的配置,好像默认都是xterm,也都能用。

一般linux没有问题,服务器用的一般都是rhel,
但是发现,连接hp-ux的时候,虽然也能用,但是总是感觉有点问题,比如敲命令,不能用用backspace键删除,总是变成乱码,怀疑是不是teminal type设置的问题,特向各位大侠请教:

vt100,vt102,vt220,vt320,xterm,linux,scoansi,ansi这些代表什么意思啊?
怎么判断什么样服务器操作系统,用什么样的类型呢?

望不吝赐教!
发表于 2010-5-19 15:34:26 | 显示全部楼层
We need Imp. Demon Tactics removed and it added as a Base for ALL pets since Emp Imp. is based off Crits too.

Change Demonic Tactics to 5% increase to damage and changing Imp. Demonic Talents to 3% crit would be a nice change.

Making Demonic Empathy a proc on pets and ours
aion gold wow gold wow power leveling Replica Handbags aion power leveling   aion gold Especially kjdslfkwzf for anyone that isn't very familiar with WoW or a certain race. This guide makes leveling easy-mode. I'm really not much of a speed
As a result of PVE tired of the endless wasteland and FAIM. BOSS never fallen joy. I add time to adjust. To the beginning of PVP. White start.At that time, remember to wear wow gold a copy of the equipment to the battlefield. Just as no Daguai Bingjian the brain. Paowei no, not like the operation Xingyunliu****. PVP's completely white. T6 to watch their savings for many years and a copy of the equipment, but has hit a Master of 800FS less than S1. At that time, that was depressing.Mixed on the battlefield a few months
a lot of time to understand. Less rubbish. Down to business, said. You are talking about and I was not equipped with the Chaitai Duo. (I S32 pieces, S4, S2. Defender of mixed wear) wow power leveling Essential to winning more than 75%. Remember that an old soldier told me. Good anti-shield. Do not block do not flash. Distance. I do not have any doubt that the soldiers. But there are also playing. This has met a soldier. Anti-shield used by virtually invincible. I looked at him a serious condition. Anti-time or times. Under the banner of his arms. Hey.
Up to this issue. General thieves now Mengun hands, Hou lock, I flash. This time out the problem. 1, this time to direct thieves to hide. I also re-flash when the CD just repeat. I worry out of the refrigerator. 2, Shadow step up and I hit kidney. Flash the same CD. At this time I do how ah.As long as Replica Handbags we can get over this stage, I have confidence in the rest of the fight. Now the problem may be a lock to play again Hou a Shadow Step to me my blood under ah soon.I generally say is the next game
Men Gun, Hou lock, kidney blow. I flash. He Shadow step, I jump side of the ice ring. Marine recruit people. I want to cloak his refrigerator. He blinding me to the solution of the emblem. Water's the next ring of ice left him with strong implicit. The strong attack high, I would like to come by the death on a two-refrigerator.There is another problem. Men Gun thieves sure hands. aion power leveling I would like to play is no longer a Mengun seconds left when the badge solution reflexive briefing. (Can be blown out, I spent a number of the case. On the basic won. Can also say that opponents of the dishes. I would also do dishes |) to blow out the best way. In front of a lot of good play. Is behind the blind do not know how to do.Again in groping play is produced. Certainly not fixed
Sometimes can not in accordance with a routine licensing can be an unexpected effect ah.I hope that will give a master points. For the thieves wow power leveling e problem may be a lock to play again Hou a Shadow Step to me my blood under ah soon.I generally say is the next game. Men Gun, Hou lock, kidney blow. I flash. He Shadow step
normal hits would most likely be better so it doesnt feel we HAVE to have Crit in order to to DPS.

Master Conjourer does help some with adding to Crit and Haste on the new stones but it needs to be merged with another talent. Rename Improved Health Stones to Master Conjourer and have it do both talent's effects so Warlocks besides Demo locks can benefit.

Demonic Sac and Imp. Enslave Demon needs to be gotten rid of. We need talents that lower cooldowns to our spells. Soulshatter, Fel Domination, Metamorphosis, Etc.(considering they stay the same, though they shouldnt)

Warlocks utility have alot to do with the Pet we have out. In PvP its even worse. We should be able to summons our demons instant long as they arent dead. If they are Dead we should have to resummon then like Hunters, but if they never died we should be able to Instantly call them out. I(and im sure most other warlocks) dont care if its *to similar* to hunters i want Fairness.

Meta Still needs improvements It seems nothing more then you turning into the Felguard. We get Cleave, Charge, and an Aggro ability. While the charge and Taunt is nice maybe we coudl Alter them some. Improvements to armor, lesser chance to be crit, reduction to stuns and snares, immolation Aura and increase to damage are a BIG +, but 30 seconds can be Very short in PvP.

Our pets shouldnt be 2 shot in PvP but not take more than 5. With Soulink up My Felguard dies from just me being attacked before i die. Some classes clearly need fixes(lol@mages being able to never cast and instant cast kite), Pets are in a fairly nice spot right now and dont need much more help.

Also blizzard said if they are attacking the pet they are CCing themselfs, but for us to Health Funnel to try to keep them alive we are CCing ourselfs also. Dots help with that some but only 2 dots are instant untalnted and depending on spec are weak xll.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表