找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: shell linux mysql
查看: 555|回复: 0

MBT TATAGA Lunar Echo

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-9-17 07:55:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A thundering snarl ripped through the night, startling a few starlings from their resting places in the tall, white birches. Gathered in a small circle was a decent sized wolf pack, consisting of an alpha male and female, a beta, three subordinates, and one old wolf, seemingly the main point of interest at the current moment.
It was a half moon, and the wolves had all gathered together for a rendezvous, for the elder wolf had received a prophecy from the gods in his dreams.
"It's impossible," growled the alpha male. "Absurd. Nonsense. Nothing like that could ever happen. You grow senile with age, fool."
The elder wolf merely blinked his old, filmy eyes and yawned. "I know what I've seen," he said with unwavering confidence.
"Lies," the alpha growled low. "This has nothing to do with her!"
"Taigi," the alpha female suddenly spoke up. "What could this mean?"
Taigi the Returning Moon turned his blind eyes towards the alpha female.
"Takhi the Cold of Winter, is it?" he asked, making sure of the wolf that he was addressing.
The alpha female blinked once before replying to Taigi. "Yes, it is me. Now, please, tell me. Do you know what this prophecy means? Is it any significance to Echo?"
Echo of the Full Moon was a lone wolf that the pack had taken in about a year before. She was more of a loner, and never made any friends in the pack, yet she was not the Omega, for Echo was one to be feared, not disrespected. She had a radiant silver pelt, almost like the moon itself and her eyes were a fierce, light blue.
"I think it might, yes," said Taigi.
"You don't know what you're talking about," the alpha male scoffed.
"Hush, Amoux!" snapped Takhi. "You must respect Taigi. He guides us all by receiving sacred messages from the gods above."
Amoux the Flying Eagle sat back on his haunches irritably. "Nonsense," he muttered, earning a sideways glare from his white mate.
"Tell us again. What was the prophecy?" Takhi asked the old wolf kindly.
" 'With eyes of ice, the moon will bleed and gaze upon itself, and all nature shall once again be at peace,'" the old wolf rasped, repeating the prophecy that had come to him.
"The moon can't gaze upon itself with icy eyes, nor can it bleed," Amoux growled angrily. "You grow foolish with your old age, elder. You know not what you say or see."
Taigi merely blinked at the arrogant young leader, not taking offense in the slightest. "So you say," he finally replied, a bit gravely.
Amoux's muzzle contorted into a sneer as he sprang gracefully of his haunches, turned his back, and lashed his tail vehemently at Taigi's face. Takhi looked from Taigi to her hostile mate, confused. Giving Taigi a face with "I'm sorry" plastered all over it, she quickly dashed after Amoux. As soon as the alpha pair was out of sight, Takhi let out a vicious snarl and bounded in front of her mate, blockading his path. "For such a wonderful leader you sure are a wonderful pain in the ass,comprar mbt," she snarled, her choleric personality showing.
"Who are you to speak to me like that, she-wolf?" Amoux growled, attempting to sidestep Takhi, who merely slid that way. Amoux's lip curled upward into a vexed snarl. "Move," he ordered.
"No. Why do you deny it? What do you have against Taigi?" Takhi questioned, thrashing her tail side to side.
"Takhi, he knows not what he speaks. This prophecy has nothing to do with Echo," he growled a bit softer, looking past his mate, his eyes far away.
"And how would you know this?" she questioned, slightly irked by her mate's reluctance to accept anything that displeases him,MBT TATAGA, even if it is true.
"Because I don't see Echo as a full member of our pack," he said, swiveling his head to stare into his mate's burning amber eyes. "She's just a loner that we took in, she's no more special than any of the other wolves."
Amoux sidestepped his mate this time though, because now her body was lax and her eyes were locked on the ground. Amoux hardly even heard he next words.
"You can't even begin to imagine what that wolf has been through," she whispered almost painfully, eyes forming into liquid amber pools of misery.
"She's a wolf, Takhi," Amoux growled, his bellicose attitude returning. "She needs to get over the past. Even if it was so tragic."
Takhi's head snapped up like a whip at these words, a low grumbling sounds bubbled up from her stomach and forced its way out of her mouth, producing possibly the most grisly snarl he had ever heard. "How can you be so cold?" Takhi's voice stabbed him with guilt.
"Takhi ��" Amoux began, grasping for the right words. "The wild knows no love or sympathy. It doesn't stop throwing hardships at you just because something bad happened. Self pity isn't the key to survival. Maybe her pack died, but ��"
"��But?" Takhi growled, so enraged that the words came out in a whisper. "But? But what, Amoux? Go on, finish your thought!" she spat bitterly, her voice rapidly skyrocketing in amplitude. "What were you going to say? 'But that doesn't change anything'?. 'But that doesn't mean we have to accept her'? You sicken me." Takhi's throat tightened with a combination of rage, confusion, and sorrow.
"I still don't feel comfortable with her being a member of the pack,Skinny Jeans," Amoux said, not daring to look the alpha female in the face.
"You will never be a good enough leader."
Takhi's words were sharper than brambles tearing through his fur. They stung him deeply, injuring his pride. On the other hand,MBT Karani uomini, guilt also tore at him for what he'd said; about Echo to Takhi, his mate ��.
Amoux looked up apologetically at Takhi, his head down and his tail so low it brushed the ground, but she wasn't even looking his way. She was walking away, away from him. Amoux watched her go, not daring to even go after. He merely laid down and rested his head on his paws,mbt chaussures prix, whimpering mournfully to himself. The alpha male squeezed his yellow jewel eyes shut and thought to himself.
"Oh Takhi, how can I ever say sorry? Me and my mouth ��I wish I'd never even said anything. I wish I'd never come to this place."
This was the last thing Amoux thought before his mind succumbed to sleep, while a hulking silver shape in the bushes watched him with piercing blue eyes, heard everything he'd said ��
相关的主题文章:

2011Christian Louboutin Schuhe Lucifer Rising

Skinny Jeans Lucifer Rising

mbt calzado Lunar Echo
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表