搜索
热搜: shell linux mysql
查看: 567|回复: 0

How do I care for my wig

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-5 09:02:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How do I care for my wig?
Storage Wigs
The best way to store a wig is on a wig stand or mannequin. Storing a wig on a wig stand prevents the wig from becoming tangled, misshapen or dirty between uses. The wig stand will also help maintain the factory produced style and shape of your wig. Wigs should be stored in a cool dry place free of dust, mildew and high temperatures.
Human Hair Wigs
We recommend wig cleaning products made especially for wigs as to not damage the quality and fibers of the human hairs in the wig. Usually human hair wigs are more susceptible to damage as the hairs have been processed repeatedly to achieve the desired style and color.
Wash Wigs
Step 1
Start off by adding warm water to your sink. While the water is running, slowly add a small amount of shampoo to the water creating a bubble wash for your wig.
Step 2
After you check to make sure all hair pins, etc. have been removed from the wig, gently place it into the water and do not allow the wig lace cap to soak. During this time do not agitate the wig in anyway.
Step 3
After the wash, drain the water and allow water to slowly run over the wig in order to rinse of the shampoo. For curly or crimped wigs,synthetic hair wigs, run under very cold water as it will maintain the curls.
Step 4
To dry the wig, gently squeeze the water out. DO NOT twist or pull on it as this will greatly disturb how your wig will look. Lay your wig out on a towel overnight and spray with wig conditioner.
Step 5
The next morning when you wig is dry, if it is necessary to style the wig, do so only with a pick. Don't use a comb or brush.
Step 6
Put on your makeup add your wig and become the Diva you are for the world!
If you want to get more information about hair then you can go website:www.doubleleafwig.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表