搜索
热搜: shell linux mysql
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: future_god

关于做livecd的问题的疑惑,请大家帮忙。

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-4 22:57:41 | 显示全部楼层
10.0 是沒有問題的
LE2005及 2006 因為改動太多, 而mklivcd的boot script/cheat code未能跟上, livecd-utils的installer因LE2005/2006的新版perl而未能正常及installer多bug ...

Post by future_god
能不能说具体些?
我用的是mandrake linux 10.0
应该可以吧.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-4 23:07:36 | 显示全部楼层
你看看搜索一下我以前的帖子,2006完全可以用livecd制作单系统光盘,上个学期我做了一个作为操作系统课程的试验用光盘,制作没有问题,使用上有一点小问题,但是影响有限。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-5 09:00:23 | 显示全部楼层
11楼说的意思是MKLIVECD和安装有冲突.问题是不知道最近有没有更新
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-5 12:06:50 | 显示全部楼层
新的 mklivecdMDV2006.tar.gz :
沒有談及livecd installer有關的改正, 另新的mcnlive mcnlive-winnipeg-pre2.iso 移除了http/ftp installer

CVS checkout 2006-02-22. Changes to CVS:
- fixes for MDV 2006 (modules fix, USBLive mode added (livecd fromusb option), skipsata option (separated from noscsi), bootsplash verbose default, hotplug fix, removed the bootfrom eperimental stuff, changed isolinux append
- memtest and mediacheck disabled in my version (edit mklivecd to re-enable it)
- some more changes to cvs

* Tested with MDV 2006, Kernel 2.6.12-12mdk-i686-up-4GB (UnionFS module added by me).
The default is with unionfs enabled when you build the iso. If you don't use a unionfs kernel build the iso with: --bootopt unionfs=no
* You need to compile the UnionFS module for your kernel. Download the sources, unpack, read the readme, install the kernel-sources ... etc
The -mm kernel from /contrib comes already with UnionFS, but does not work on my hardware. Could not test it.
* For unionfs, you need to edit (on your target MDV 2006 system) /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit, line 458-462 to:
#if [ -z "$fastboot" -a "X$ROOTFSTYPE" != "Xnfs" ]; then
#
#        gprintf "Checking root filesystem\n"
#        Fsck -T -a $fsckoptions /
#fi

* The KDM login manager has a logout bug (on a LiveCD). If you use KDE with KDM, comment the line:
Loginmanager = Lilo in /etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc

* To prepare/setup a bootable USB Flash Drive/pen/stick ... (only for vfat/fat16/fat32 filesystems on the flash drive)
- just build a normal LiveCD iso. No special build code required.
- add script(s) on the LiveCD which copies the necessary files to the stick, installs syslinux, copies a special syslinux.cfg file (with the cheatcode livecd fromusb) ...
- you can find the last versions of my scripts on MCNLive-winnipeg-pre2.iso in /usr/local/bin

* I don't use MDV 2006 as my main daily system. It is still randomly freezing on my hardware, and there are so many broken applications. I happily use MDV 2005 LE. So, please don't ask me if you have troubles with a LiveCD based on 2006.

* Happy building :-)

--chris

Post by maramail
11楼说的意思是MKLIVECD和安装有冲突.问题是不知道最近有没有更新
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表